Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Casket Lottery ... is back!


I can't tell you how excited I am this band is back together & recording. Just yesterday one of their songs came on my ipod & I thought to myself, it would be awesome if this band was still around. I loved this band! So today when I thought of it, I looked them up to see if they had any new projects going. They've had a few in the years they've been apart. Then I am reading this article on No Sleep Records and thinking to myself - wait, what? When was this written? Now a 5 piece, on this label and recording a new album in the Fall/Winter of 2011/2012 to be released this summer - the only words I had were No way! AWESOME!

Apparently they got back together early last year, but have only played a handful of shows. I'm a little behind on this news. I saw them in Upstate NY probably 10 or 11 years ago & in LA a couple times when I first moved here. Excited to see them tour again.



Facebook | The-Casket-Lottery
http://www.nosleeprecs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment