Friday, September 10, 2010

Always Loved a Film


Underworld is releasing their new album this month which is currently streaming on myspace... so I'm listening to it now & it is making me soooooo happy!!! I wish I could see them when they come to town but they're playing a HARD festival & those things are an expensive mess. (Halloween night $65 - No thanks!)

So many shows next week & I don't think I'll be able to go to most of them! Grr. I'd really like to see Japandroids, who are opening for The Walkmen on Wednesday. I've been listening to them a lot. I of course will be busy Wednesday working our finale then drinking with my co-workers. Both Phoenix & Autolux are playing next Saturday the 18th, unfortunately not at the same show. We Were Promised Jetpacks are in town on the 28th who I'd love to see but they're opening for Jimmy Eat World, and I have no desire to see them. All summer I didn't care to see much of anything & now this.

I get to work on something fun Sunday. Yay! Now that work is winding down I'm feeling more like a normal person again. It's good to have something to do besides work & sleep. And speaking of working on something... looks like I have more time to make a short film - the screening has been pushed back to October. I may have a chance at actually making it now! And I get to look forward to exciting distractions like Jury Duty & possibly my sister coming to town. Plus I am clicking away on my Diana camera. Once work is done I think I'm heading out to the beach or up the coast. I need a change of scenery! I have some film & some more lenses to try out. Anyone want their picture taken? And oh yeah, I'm gonna need a new job!





The rhythm, The rhythm, The rhythm ....

The rhythm of legs moving in the sun
The rhythm of an engine deep and throating
The rhythm of a summer that you walked in

The sound of a barking dog on a loop
A plane rises in the crystal blue
The rhythm of keys swinging in your hand
The rhythm of light coming out of your fingers

Heaven heaven
Heaven heaven
Heaven heaven
Can you feel it? Can you feel it?
Heaven heaven

The rhythm of wheels the rhythm of heels
That we fall into the sun
She walk on silver she walk on gold
Paints I love you on the alley walls
From the eyes that hide behind black glasses
Sunlight hits tell me what she passes

Heaven heaven
Heaven heaven
Heaven heaven
Can you feel it? Can you feel it?
Heaven heaven

And I don't know if I love you more
Than the way you used to love me
And I don't know if I need you more
Than the way you used to need me
But it's

Heaven heaven
Heaven heaven
Heaven heaven
Can you feel it? Can you feel it?
Heaven heaven

http://www.myspace.com/underworld

No comments:

Post a Comment