2012
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy @ Los Feliz 3 (CA) w/ Kelley & Heather
- I liked this movie, but it was interesting trying to keep the names straight. I wasn't surprised at who the spy was in the end. It's kind of obvious thanks to casting.
- I really wanted to see this movie after seeing the trailer b/c it looked so beautiful. It was a pretty dry movie, but I tend to like those. The first few minutes were like having a surrealist painting come alive. The rest of the story was an interesting look into the two sisters. I wrote a blog about it.
- This movie, happily, turned out to be something different than what I thought it would be. I loved the way they told the story.
- Several reasons for seeing this. 1. I love romcoms. 2. My mom read this book series and has been talking non stop about how excited she is to go see it. 3. I got a Groupon for a $6 ticket. It was a very average movie. It was cute & fun though. Nothing extraordinary happening here. Opening sequence was not my favorite.
- This could have been a really good movie, if not for them totally dropping the ball.
- A Valentine's girls night out at the movies to look at pretty men in a fun movie.
- Apart from a tiny plot flaw, this was a very enjoyable movie.
- I didn't read the books but I thought the movie was very good. My friend tells me she is disappointed they didn't show the horror of what was happening more, but I have an imagination & could tell how frightened the main character was.
- Oh god what an awful movie. I liked some of the set design & the actors, but they made it soooo hoaky. Such a shame. I thought it would just be a fun fluff film to see but it was a disappointment.
- Exciting surprises awaited us. We had just had our book club meeting this day & had read The Princess Bride - then went to Arclight where they were screening it. We wound up getting a film print to watch (which was very scratched up) and a Q&A with Cary Elwes who plays Wesley. Then we got to meet him & take a picture afterward. Fun!
- I've seen this movie so many times, but it was pretty fun to see it on the big screen.
- The real bonus to this was that I only had to pay 75 cents to see it thanks to reward points. I did have to yell at people twice which is annoying. Once to people who cut in front of us at the ticket line then proceeded to call the cashier a racist when he had said they had to wait their turn after us, then to another set of people who wouldn't shut the fuck up during the movie. I don't care if people comment here or there but talking for like 20 minutes is unacceptable - no matter how bad the movie... and speaking of bad movies... yeah, this is pretty bad. The writing is just awful. You do get to oogle Zac Efron now that he has a manly body. It's nice to see Taylor Schilling in something again. I loved the show 'Mercy' she was on that only lasted one season.
- Holy moly... This movie is super fun! It helps to see the other movies leading up to it, but I don't think it's necessary. Just well made, well written & well casted.
- We went for a midnight movie - it was pretty fun. The tongue scene was pretty gross. Josh Brolin does an excellent job as a young Tommy Lee Jones. Fun times, cheesy movie.
- While the girls I went with didn't seem too impressed with this movie, I friggin' loved it.
- I went with a ton of people to see this film after spending the entire day before watching every single Alien & Predator movie. I personally loved it, despite some flaws. It wasn't exactly what I expected but it made sense to me.
- Heather wanted to see some sexy men so off to see this movie we went! It was a pretty weird movie, but I liked it.
- I love Woody Allen movies. I didn't think this was one of his best, it was pretty weird, but I liked it. Plus, it was great to see Italy after having gone there last year.
- The story had a lot of flaws, but I still really liked it. I'm not going to get all crazy about it. It doesn't quite live up to the other two, but it's still enjoyable. Plus, it was cool to see some familiar shots of Pittsburgh & LA in there. Plus, the incredibly hot cast doesn't hurt.

No comments:
Post a Comment