Sunday, November 7, 2010

Four dead tired in Ohio

Here I find myself in Columbus, Ohio, working 12 hour days, 6 days a week.

I'm dead tired.

To top it off, I haven't been feeling that great. The stagnant air from the hotel and work is not doing me any favors. I am however loving the fall weather. It's cold but crisp & beautiful! It's my favorite season - colorful leaves, beautiful clouds. Plus, Columbus has some super super cute stuff. I'm just bummed that it's my day off & I had to sleep all the daylight hours away. Yay night shift! Luckily, I do have things to look forward to besides work & I get to enjoy a very roomy hotel suite.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that you're tired - you do have good reason. And I certainly hope you feel better! I love the picture of the gazebo. These pics are a real tribute to fall - my favorite season as well!!!

    ReplyDelete