Well I wound up staying in tonight & renting some movies I hadn't seen in the theater. One of which was Whip It. Cute movie. I will definitely have to re-watch b/c the internet distracts me so... Anyway Kristen Wiig is in it & I've seen her in a few movies lately (read the last year-ish) & think she's pretty funny. Plus she's on SNL which I only watch occasionally these days if at all but that's pretty cool. So I look her up on IMDB & wouldn't you know it - she grew up in Rochester (represent!), which just makes her more awesome. So this post's for you Miss Wiig!
I also just watched Zombieland. I don't know if watching a zombie movie at 1am is a good idea or not, even if it's funny. Will have to watch that one again too. I'm getting distracted too easily tonight! Now onto The Informant!. I think that will make me forget about zombies for a while.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment