Saturday, April 10, 2010

graffiti

I often come across graffiti that I find interesting & the other day when I was going to lunch with a friend I saw this poster:


Now I was thinking to myself, why oh why does that rat look so familiar? After we left I didn't think much of it but then someone on facebook posted a trailer for the movie. Oh yes, that's why that rat looks familiar, it's Banksy. Banksy is a pretty well known street artist. I'm not sure what the movie will be like, since it seems very home movie like, but it seems to be completely shot by Space Invader's cousin so it could be pretty interesting.

So now I'm in the mood to share some of the graffiti I've seen & thought was interesting. These were all found either in Los Angeles or Paris. I see a lot of crap out there. I'm not really a fan of tagging. It actually really annoys me. If you're going to desecrate a wall, why not make it interesting?


www.banksy.co.uk
www.banksyfilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment