I've seen a couple vinyl records floating around on ebay lately - PJ Harvey B-Sides which I know she nor Island or even Too Pure put out. Someone took a bunch of her B-Sides, used photos from 'A Place Called Home' & 'This Is Love' & pressed some vinyl. Both records look identical. They took the lipstick picture from Dry for the label. There's no release info. I'm really curious as to who put these out. The sound quality isn't that great but the songs are actually on there. I have somehow become obsessed with collecting all of her vinyl so how could I resist.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Pirate Vinyl
I've seen a couple vinyl records floating around on ebay lately - PJ Harvey B-Sides which I know she nor Island or even Too Pure put out. Someone took a bunch of her B-Sides, used photos from 'A Place Called Home' & 'This Is Love' & pressed some vinyl. Both records look identical. They took the lipstick picture from Dry for the label. There's no release info. I'm really curious as to who put these out. The sound quality isn't that great but the songs are actually on there. I have somehow become obsessed with collecting all of her vinyl so how could I resist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment